The area of Family Law is dedicated to consultation and monitoring of issues related to family structure, minors and successions. Here, as in the most diverse areas, we privilege preventive action and mediation, in order to avoid the escalation of conflict and, consequently, the use of judicial means.
The BMDV Team offers our clients several years of experience, having the capacity to work on all matters related to Family Law, namely:
- Marriage conventions and marriage proceedings;
- Divorce proceedings and separation of persons and property;
- Sharing the property of divorced or separated spouses of persons and property;
- Recognition of de facto union;
- Measures to safeguard marital property in the face of the debts of one of the spouses;
- Judicial and extrajudicial regulation of parental responsibilities.